Wednesday 7 December 2016

Krisis Toleransi

Better you turn off your internet access and then you turn around and get a conversation with all the people that you meet.
Of course I feel unsafe while I going everywhere now because I am minority. Just read at the newspaper I mean all of newspapers already shoot about 212's action.

IT'S SO DAMN HEART ATTACK! ESPECIALLY FOR ME :'(

I hope we're as a student, know how to handle this situation. I think, people who want to defend their religion, should be know that we just have one and only God. You and me have the same God at the same way. All we have to do is just believe, that God wants us to be a good person for all the people in this world.

Maybe we have to reflect from the questions below:
Who makes a religion? Does God make a religion? And then why we are doing stupid things like this?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment