Tuesday 6 December 2016

Introducing Myself


Related image

Helloo guys, how are you today? I hope you are great as i am now. I am sorry for this very late post because actually this must be the first thing that should i post, but it's OK right? Hohoho. So let me introduce myself to you.

My full name is Anastasia Putri Virlianingtyas, you can call me Puput. But sometimes my friends call me Wuwud, that's oke guys I love too. I was born in Ungaran, 22nd October 1993. I am student now at University of Sanata Dharma. Wait! Why I still a student on my 23rd? I'll tell you later :)
I am from Ungaran, Kabupaten Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia. There so many things you have to watch over there. Lets traveling in Semarang guys!

Actually, now I live in Yogyakarta. I feel like Yogyakarta is my second home. I am too in love with Yogyakarta because I can see a beautiful culture and I don't know why I want to stay here as long as I live. Yeah, I have one sister, her name is Vincentia Putri Redianingtyas. She is 17th y.o now and she studies in Don Bosco Senior High School Semarang.

I learn Biology and Education. Yeah I am Your future teacher guys. I have so manyyyy story to be shared, but maybe i'll tell you one by one. So.... stay tuned on my blog!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment